K.I.T. Group is a global full-service partner for the holistic conception, organisation, marketing and implementation of events of all sizes and formats. As a Professional Conference Organiser (PCO), K.I.T. Group works with numerous international associations and companies from the fields of science, business, politics, culture, and sport to turn our customers’ ideas and visions into reality. We see ourselves as bridge-builders, connectors and enablers and stand for innovative solutions, structured planning, efficient management, and true passion for mutual success.
For our small but growing branch in Switzerland, we are currently looking for a:
Financial Accountant on a part-time basis
(Part time 50%, based in Geneva, Switzerland)
The organisation of international conferences is the core business of K.I.T. Group. The term
SYNERGY describes the different divisions of K.I.T. Group cooperating strategically for the
conference’s outcome. A successful conference combines knowledge and experience
from the client and the organiser. Synergy also refers to the benefits our clients can
expect from our expertise and extensive networks in medical conferences.
Our services include logistics, programme building, business development & industry liaison, accommodation, and registration. With more than 170 pro-active and multidisciplinary employees from more than 22 countries, K.I.T. Group has organised over 4,100 conferences across five continents for 50 to 28,000 participants in over 35 years.
Our staff come from various backgrounds, including event or tourism management,
business, political studies, law, languages, and cultural leadership. This flexibility is an asset
when we welcome delegates from all over the world.
As a Financial Accountant, you can expect a varied and challenging job.
Your tasks include:
- Account assignment and posting of incoming invoices, including checking for
tax and factual correctness
- Posting of outgoing invoices and assistance in their preparation
- Control and monitoring of payment transactions
- Support in the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Preparation and processing of lists and business evaluations within the scope of
- Support in dealing with local administrations in Geneva and Switzerland
- Completed commercial training or study
- Professional experience in financial accounting
- Sage knowledge and MS Office skills an advantage
- Analytical thinking, ability to work under pressure, assertiveness, ability to work in
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Good knowledge of French
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Mobile and in–person office with flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to travel and work with various cultures;
- Attractive office location with very good access to public transport;
- Access to various company benefits such as a subsidy for Urban Sports Club, BVG company ticket plus subsidy.
If you are interested in working with K.I.T. Group, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your CV (without photo) with a short cover letter including your earliest start date and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.